header 2 copy />
header 3 copy />
header 4 copy />

Short one tonight... :)

Thursday, August 5, 2010
Short post tonight... got to get in bed for my big test tomorrow. :)


No food or drink until after my test. Woo hoo. Thank God it's at 8 in the morning. :) Fingers crossed... hopefully I have a bad gallbladder? Is that even right? I guess that's the best thing to hope for here... so yep... send bad gallbladder vibes my way. If you've ever wanted to wish that I was sick or wish something bad on me (then why the heck are you reading this?), now is the time. I give you permission to hope I have a bad gallbladder and I get sick on the test tomorrow, just to show them that it is my gallbladder. 


Will let you guys know how it goes tomorrow afternoon/evening. 

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers! 

0 comments: