header 2 copy />
header 3 copy />
header 4 copy />

And the winners are...

Sunday, August 1, 2010
Before I make the big announcement, let me thank all of you for reading and following my blog and for the wonderful compliments you have left me. I appreciate it so much... and since I haven't been feeling wonderful this weekend, it really could not have come at a better time. :) 


I am so thankful for each of you and hope you realize that it means so much to me that you guys enjoy reading about the good, the bad, and the ugly parts of our lives. You all make my life more complete... even if I only see or talk to some of you on occasion. It is just a wonderful thing to find so many connections with you all when, in many cases, we don't regularly see each other. Thanks for hanging in there with me and for always being so supportive... hopefully, maybe, eventually, I'll be able to give you all something in return for all of the wonderful support you've given me! 


But, until I can actually afford to "repay" you guys with free stuff, I can give away some free stuff to two lucky people! 


And the winners are: 


Cheryl Elam (how fitting, since you got me started on this blog stuff anyway!!!)
Kristyn Disponette


Congratulations! 


Oh... and for all of you who just became followers through Google or e-mail, thank you!!!

0 comments: