header 2 copy />
header 3 copy />
header 4 copy />

List items!

Thursday, June 3, 2010
Working on my list... oh yes... been working on it. 

Nope, I am not officially adding to it, although I do have things to add. 

I have been training for my 5K! And, it's going well. My ankle is fine, which is really nice. I'm still not back to the same level of running, but I think I can be by the end of next week. The heat doesn't help me. I feel like I'm going to stroke out when it is about 75 outside, so that's no fun. I guess I'm going to have to take pointers from Brad and get up out of the bed at like "early bird gets the worm" early in the morning and get out to run. Maybe then, I won't collapse of heat stroke and have to spend 15 minutes standing half-naked in front of the floor fan in my bedroom. lol. 

Maybe I should just get up that early, run, then farm my little garden like they would have done in the good ole days. :) Speaking of farming... my little garden is growing! We have banana peppers that are getting bigger and bigger. Our strawberry plants are starting to take off. Our squash and zucchini are looking like they'll start to produce things soon. Our blackberry bush isn't looking too hot... well, that's exactly wrong. It actually looks like it is WAY too hot, no matter how much I try to get out to water it. I did read that zucchini and squash like to hog all the vitamins and minerals in the soil, so maybe they are too close to the blackberry bush. I don't know. In any case, I think we will get some things from this garden, so I am pretty excited! Yes, I know I'm a dork... and I don't care. 

And, well, 14 days until our vacation... 14 days until I get to start working on a couple of other items, too. Can't wait! :)

0 comments: