header 2 copy />
header 3 copy />
header 4 copy />

The Garden...

Monday, June 14, 2010
And, while I'm updating everyone on running and cooking, I might as well give you an update on the garden. My lovely garden. I love it. I come from a long line of farmers (been doing some research on my family tree... to come later), and it's definitely understandable why. They must have loved it, too. Obviously, they actually farmed large gardens and had animals and all that. I have enough plants that I could name them all, but still. It's fun. :)

The garden is doing wonderfully... the tomato plants are getting so big that we had to invest in the "cages" or so I call them to stake them. We also had to stake our jalapeno pepper plants. And, our squash and zucchini are on track to take over the world. I'm pretty sure they will. They are getting bigger and bigger... we are so screwed. I totally should have planted them somewhere away from the other plants. But, I didn't. Live and learn. :)

The most exciting news... we have two jalapeno peppers that are ready! YAY! They probably could have stayed on the branch a little longer, but we were just too excited to leave them. I hope we get more soon!

0 comments: