header 2 copy />
header 3 copy />
header 4 copy />

Excited...

Friday, April 23, 2010
I can't help but be excited about my new challenge. The training plan I am using recommends easing into things, so I'm doing that and not running until tomorrow or Sunday (it only suggests running 3 days a week until I get further along in the program). So, I am holding off on training today. However, I have to say that I have felt the urge to go run again all day. I am just so excited. I felt so much better than I expected to today - only minor soreness in my ankles and a little in my thighs. So, I feel like I'm ready to go again. I hope I can keep up this energy and interest.

On a sidenote, when I told my parents about my plans, they were both so supportive. My mom was a little surprised and asked what was bringing this on, but she was really excited for me. Dad was also really pumped... saying he'd be at my race to cheer me on. lol. :)

0 comments: