header 2 copy />
header 3 copy />
header 4 copy />

Terrible Threes.

Thursday, April 22, 2010
Terrible twos? WHAT? Ever since Jake turned 3, he's been a tyrant. Total living tyrant... bossy, demanding, and just down right hard to live with. Well, I might be exaggerating and describing him only from today and yesterday, but really. He's killing me. I can't stand hearing him talk back and I'm really sick of hearing him say to me, "I said no." When I've clearly told him to do something. Plus, there's spitting. Spitting. It's disgusting. If he doesn't get his way, he's just spitting on stuff. What? When did this happen and who taught him this? I can't stand it. So, there's my rant about my perfect little son. lol. The timeout chair has been used very frequently, and if today is any indicator, it might become a permanently scheduled occurrence... like every 5 minutes. lol. :)

0 comments: