header 2 copy />
header 3 copy />
header 4 copy />

Celebrate... :)

Wednesday, October 27, 2010
My camera has been found! WOO HOO! I feel like throwing a party. Anyone up for a party? :) Seriously... I have been sick over the loss of my camera. It isn't that it is a tremendous expensive digital SLR camera (that would be nice). It isn't even that it is the top of the line camera in its "class." It just happens to be the camera that Brad picked out for me for my birthday last year and a camera that I love. It just happens to be the perfect size to fit in the back pocket of my jeans and the pocket of my jacket. AND... it just happens to be bright red. Oh, and it does a really nice job with pictures and has some pictures on it from the past couple of weeks that I was certain were gone forever.


You can imagine how excited I was when Bailey ran into the house on Sunday and yelled, "Mom! Dad found your camera in the truck!" It totally made my day and I was already having a pretty good one.


I have had good intentions to blog ever since Sunday... hoping with all hope that I could find the time to download my photos and upload them here. Well... good intentions... but still no time. :)


It has been such a crazy week that I haven't run in 6 days. SIX days. I am so upset about that, but there's just not been the time. We've had soccer, a party for our soccer team, a UK football game, Jake and Brad golfing while Bailey and I had to do some shopping on Sunday, Girl Scouts, a fundraiser for Bailey's school, work, preparing for Halloween, homework, and the list goes on and on. That doesn't even include all of the laundry that I can't seem to catch up on. Shew... it makes me want to go curl up in the bed just thinking about it all. :) 


Anyway, I actually have worked on our photos a little tonight. While I'm not ready to post all of my favorites, I want to post these favorites. I'm hoping to get on here tomorrow night, too, and post some others. That will be after we have our holiday photo session with the wonderfully talented Priscilla Baierlein Photography. :)


A couple of weeks ago (I can't believe it's really been that long already!), I took the kids to a local orchard to purchase pumpkins and apples, play in the play area, and enjoy the unseasonably warm weather we've been having. 


Now you will understand part of why I was sick over losing my camera. I love my babies... and I hate the thought of losing ANY of their precious photos, even if I'm not a great photographer. :) 









I am so blessed. :)

0 comments: