header 2 copy />
header 3 copy />
header 4 copy />

Just a little spring cleaning...

Friday, May 23, 2008
Most of you know that I'm always concerned about my house being a mess. Every time I think I get it cleaned, I walk into a new mess made by my wonderful children. It seems like it's never done and that I'm always working to clean up after someone. I guess that's the life of a mom, but it can get frustrating. Well... I think I'm going to have a new little helper. Jake has been entertaining himself for hours with a broom. Every time I open the pantry door, he comes running to get the broom out. He goes all through the kitchen, dining room and living room, sweeping. I'm hopeful that maybe he'll train his sister and dad on how to use this tool. Maybe I'll have less complaints about the floor being dirty now. :)

0 comments: