header 2 copy />
header 3 copy />
header 4 copy />

St. Patty's Day!

Thursday, March 17, 2011
Everyday this week has come and gone in a rush, so much that I honestly wasn't sure if today was Thursday or Friday when I sat down to type this. :) 

Seriously... where has the week gone?!

I've been busy birthday planning. Bailey is turning six and this weekend, we are having a little party for her at the house. Well, it was supposed to be little, but it continued to grow, partially because of me and mostly because of Bailey. In any case, I've been running around like a crazy person, trying to make it all happen perfectly for Bailey. It is a princess party/dress up party/tea party, and every princess gets what they want, right? Riiiiggghhhht. :) 

What else have I been doing? 

Well, I marked a list item off in celebration of St. Patrick's Day. If you've been following Our Cups Runneth Over, then you already know that we had a mini-St. Patrick's Day party at home on Sunday to kick off our week of green. If you haven't been following (that's quite alright), I am including photos here. :) I drank a green beer. Yes, I did. It was an easy one to mark off and it was one that I enjoyed. It was nice to do something different, but for it to be simple enough to do without a big plan. We made it fun by turning apple juice green, too, and then toasting St. Patrick's Day together. The kids thought it was great to see the drinks turn green... and they were very relieved that the taste of the apple juice was not altered. :)












And, that is how we celebrated St. Patrick's Day. And, that is how I marked one more thing off the list. 



0 comments: