header 2 copy />
header 3 copy />
header 4 copy />

A Pink Party

Sunday, March 20, 2011
Since I love all of you for following along our crazy journey for all this time (or if you are just joining, for starting to follow on this journey or ours), I want to share with you all first the details of the most fantabulous princess/dress up/tea party that a six year old girl could have. Okay, so I'm exaggerating a bit, but it was a really great party, even if I do say so myself. :) 


As I mentioned last week, I have been in the midst of pink everything for Bailey's party. 


It was supposed to be a small get together. 


It evolved. 


And evolved some more. 


It started as a make up and dress up party. Then, my princess said she needed it to be a princess party. And, then, she wanted to add a tea party to the mix. So, we just combined it all. Oh... and did I mention that it all had to be pink? Pink everything, she said. Pink everywhere. 


God blessed us with a beautiful spring day. I had hoped and even prayed a small prayer for good weather so that we could host the party outside. And God delivered. It was perfect. 


So, I transformed our back decks into a sea of pink for my special girl. Here are the photos of the day that was. :) 























Want to see all the photos? Visit my facebook page! :) 


And, Bailey was quite impressed. She told me this morning that she really loved her birthday. And, she made sure to thank me for working so hard on it all. I love my baby girl. Why does she have to grow up? 


More to come later this week about the actual planning of the party on Our Cups Runneth Over


I'm planning on doing a post about planning. Funny, huh? :) 

0 comments: