header 2 copy />
header 3 copy />
header 4 copy />

Catching up...

Tuesday, January 6, 2009
I've neglected my writing way too long... it's going to be tough to catch up now... making me only procrastinate even more.

Here's an overview of the last month or so.

December held so many Christmas and holiday celebrations and traditions, I can barely keep track of them all. The kids had a fabulous Christmas program at day care. They did great. Bailey was our little party girl and danced and sang. She was so happy to get to sing her Jingle Bell Rock song. Jake was his typical calm self and stood on stage, staring blankly at the crowd. If I could have read his mind, I would imagine that he was saying something like, "What the heck do they have me doing now... stupid people."

Here are a couple of shots from their program:








At the Philharmonic, we have an annual Family concert for Christmas. It's so much fun - we have Ronald McDonald, tons of Christmas arts & crafts, Santa Claus, and a great holiday concert. Bailey enjoyed it a lot last year and it was great to see that both of the kids are beginning to enjoy it more and more. Jake was restless by the end of the concert, but they both did a really great job. I was a proud momma... not that that's really unusual. :)

Here are some of my favorite pics from that day:






One of my truly favorite things about the holidays is decorating the tree. Jake's truly favorite thing about me decorating the tree is that there are little round balls on the tree. The most fun thing to do with those?? Throw them, of course! And see if they bounce on hardwood floors. You can see where this is going. Yes, almost immediately, Jake took a bulb and threw it on the floor. Fortunately, when he saw it shatter, he realized that it really wasn't meant to be bounced and didn't try it a second time.

Here are some attempted shots of joint pictures in front of the tree. They were dressed to go to Bret & Cilla's Christmas party. :)










More soon!!!

0 comments: