header 2 copy />
header 3 copy />
header 4 copy />

A little venting going on

Tuesday, January 4, 2011
I try really hard to stay positive. 


Most days, I end up laughing off the things that I can initially see as a disaster. I mean, really, it's not the end of the world when something goes wrong in most cases. Usually, there's a solution. And, since Brad has always dubbed me a "fixer," I immediately jump from the problem to finding a solution. I might get frustrated. But, instead of going crazy (well, after a rant or two to Cilla and my mom and Dawn and Rebecca and Brad - hehehe), I move on to finding out a way to fix the problem. 


Well, 2011. I am not going to take any more crap. 


Just stop. 


Right now. 


We had a great 2010.

I am not about to let 2011 be that year. The one that follows a great year and ruins the good. 


Oh yes. In just a matter of 4 days... FOUR DAYS... we have had a problem with the Escape (my 2003 SUV that I still love, despite its age - we both are looking weathered these days - what with me needing some major dye for my graying hair), our upstairs heating unit is not working (please God, let it be inexpensive to fix), and now the truck is making some funky noise (no doubt because I drove it - gasp! Please go away noise). Seriously... what the heck?


So, 2011 - you suck. I want my 2010 back. :) 


Waking up with positive vibes tomorrow. No more malfunctioning things in our home, cars, workplaces, schools, ANYWHERE NEAR US! 


Love you all... thanks for letting me vent. Now, to be more positive... 


We have good health. 


We have work.


We have food. 


We have love. 


This is totally just a little speed bump. Things always seem to work out... this will too. :) 

0 comments: