header 2 copy />
header 3 copy />
header 4 copy />

Football... Nope. Futbol.

Thursday, September 23, 2010
I think I mentioned that Jake is playing football. Oops. I wish that was right. It's actually soccer that he's playing. But, c'mon, guys. He's only three. As much as we might love to, we can't tape his pants and pads on and I'm pretty sure that they don't make shoulder pads in a size 2T. :)


Until then (hopefully), we have Jake in a sport that he really seems to love - soccer. 


He did so much better last week than I expected him to. He and the other players, including our little buddy, Joseph, did a really good job. It was a lot of fun to watch them. Be prepared... I'm sure there will be more funny stories, photos, and maybe, if I can ever get organized enough, a video or two. :) 


To treat you to the view, here are some photos of little man (and some of Joseph) playing ball. 










0 comments: