header 2 copy />
header 3 copy />
header 4 copy />

A Day at the Park

Monday, September 8, 2008
The kids and I really enjoyed an afternoon at the park on Sunday. It was a beautiful day. We are so happy that the weather is cooling down a little. It makes walks and days at the park much more comfortable... especially when I have to run after Jake the entire time.

At the park, Bailey is completely overly cautious about trying anything in which she would risk falling. She will not try the monkey bars or the fireman's pole. Instead, she encourages her brother to do it. I can hold him up to the monkey bars and he'll grab on with a huge smile on his face. I can let him go (almost entirely) and he'll dangle from the bar. He wants to swing to the next bar, but just can't get the strength to do it. It won't be long... the kid can climb onto anything, so I'm sure he'll be the one that I have to stand under the bars and try to catch as he crawls across the top.

Here are a few snapshots from our visit to the park. I love the ones with Jake in a hat. He looks so cute. He still resembles a baby in these, which is rare these days... almost as rare as catching Bailey when she isn't moving.











0 comments: