header 2 copy />
header 3 copy />
header 4 copy />

Comfort Food

Friday, March 7, 2008
Everyone knows I love to eat and I love to eat good food, like cakes, cookies, candies, etc. :) I just can't help it... blame it on my parents or grandparents, or whoever you want, but there's something comforting about it. I think my daughter has inherited this. As soon as she saw the snow this morning, she decided we needed a movie, some popcorn, and a blanket... at 9 a.m. Wonderful breakfast - popcorn with extra butter. :)

Next round... lunch. The menu? Soup and a sandwich (a cinnamon sandwich as Bailey calls it - buttered toast with some sugar and cinnamon sprinkled on it). And for dessert? Homemade cookies (OK... the homemade kind that you buy at the store and stick on a cookie sheet). :)

0 comments: