header 2 copy />
header 3 copy />
header 4 copy />

The Lost Month...

Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Every year, I dread October. It isn’t that I hate the fall or October or Halloween.
It is that it flies by without any warning and I wake up one morning to discover that Thanksgiving is the following week and I am still writing 10-15-11 on all of my checks.J
It is probably the busiest month of the year for us. Even busier than November or December, because I think in those two months, we actually HAVE to slow down to appreciate everything for at least one day.
But, in October, we have school events, sports events, and Girl Scouts is really revved up and going. Add to that, the change of the season requires closets to be switched out, boots and jackets to be pulled out and dusted off, and costumes to be purchased. It is a lot to pack into one month.
Every year, I dread October. And then I blink and it is gone… and I wish I had just a few more of those days back!J
Alas, I can’t stop time and I certainly can’t go back and re-blog all of the things that happened in the whirlwind month that it was.
So, today, I give you our October Overview… in pictures… and some descriptions where I failed to take pictures…
... Bailey's field trip to the pumpkin patch/apple orchard:

... our Girl Scouts Fairy Ball:



... Soccer:


... birthday parties and time at the orchard:



... roller skating at Champs with the Girl Scouts:



... Keeneland. Our girl is going to be a gambler... and if Jake doesn't start growing, he might be a jockey. :)


... Camping with Girl Scouts.

... Tailgating and more tailgating:



... Taylor Swift concert:


... Halloween.




0 comments: