header 2 copy />
header 3 copy />
header 4 copy />
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
As much as I love to blog, I feel like I never have time to do it. And then, when I do, I exhaust myself by writing for an hour or more. SO... tonight, you'll get short little stories and a bunch of pictures.

First, an update on t-ball. Bailey would say that our team is rockin' out da house. She'd probably add on an "Oh baby-oh" at the end of that statement too. Yes, she adds her own little flair to everything. Our team lost its first game, but not one game since. And, I'm probably putting a big jinx on them by even bragging, but they've really been a good little team. Bailey has been contributing to those wins by hitting really well. She has now scored 4 runs total for the year, 3 of which happened over this past weekend. We were so thrilled for her. She really was excited about it. At first, she seemed really surprised, but by the end of the weekend, I heard her tell my mom, "I score runs now... it's just what I do." Yes, she is so full of it, we can barely contain ourselves! And, she's not the only one. Jake is now saying just about everything we tell him to say and most of what Bailey says. So, tonight I tell the kids that it's time to get out of the bath. They (naturally) ignore me. I then ask who wants to get out first. Bailey says nobody. Jake repeats in a loud yell - NO BODY! Over and over... and over. I think he wanted me to understand that when Bailey said it, he agreed. And so it goes. He's trying to say the alphabet, making it through most of the song without too many mishaps. And, he loves Blue's Clues. He even saw a UK license plate that had a blue paw print and UK on it the other day and started yelling, "Blue's Clues!"

Okay... back to keeping it short. We are very lucky to have a wonderful grandparent on our team that does photography. I'm not sure if it's a hobby or a job, but he does wonderful photos for us and lets us have full access to them to order prints. I'm including some here:













Of course, I love all of these photos (and more), but I have to say that my BFF Cilla is the greatest photographer ever. We did our pictures in the spring at a local orchard and she gave us a sneak peek recently. I'm not posting them all here... mainly because it would take me a while, but if you want to see them all, you can check it out on my myspace or facebook page!

Here ya go!



















0 comments: